Not quite your taste? We understand how difficult it can be to shop for jewelry online. Therefore, if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase we will gladly accept unworn, unused merchandise for return or exchange.
- Items may be returned within 7 days of receipt for a full credit (less shipping), exchanged for another in stock item or returned for store credit.
- Items returned within 8-14 days are eligible for exchange or store credit.
- All items must be in unused and unworn, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging. Items showing signs of wear will be returned to buyer at buyers expense.
- Custom order requests, altered ring sizing, chain length special orders are not eligible for return or exchange.
- Last call and clearance items are final sale.
- This policy only applies to merchandise purchased from www.rachaelryen.com
To request an exchange, please click on the link below to initiate a Return / Exchange Authorization request prior to mailing your item back.
We will email you a Return Authorization within 2 business days of receiving your completed request. You will then have 5 business days to return the merchandise for exchange. Please ship the item with the following information in the package:
- First and Last Name
- Current Mailing Address
All items must be received within 5 days of receiving your return authorization. We strongly recommend all returns be packed with care and shipped via a traceable and insured method. We cannot be responsible for exchanges that arrive damaged or are lost in transit or without a current mailing address.
Please allow 7-10 days for processing your return or exchange. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer. If there is a price difference in the exchange, we will contact you regarding the refund or send you an invoice for difference plus shipping prior to shipping the exchange.
Rachael Ryen Jewelry reserves the right to exchange on a per case basis after request and goods have been returned to the Rachael Ryen Jewelry design studio and reviewed. Customers awarded an exchange or online merchandise credit will be notified via email within 15 days of request. Customer will have 365 days from the date of credit award to redeem on the Rachael Ryen Jewelry website.
If you receive an item that has been damaged in transit it must be reported within the first 48 hours of receiving the shipment. Unfortunately we cannot issue exchanges for items after 15 days. Merchandise returned for exchange without authorization or more than 30 days after the delivery date will be shipped back to the customer at the customer's expense.